Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!

I have decided since I feel like I have been very negative lately I need to have a Thankful Thursday post so I can remember it is really not that bad! My goal is to come up with a list of about ten!
1. Hanna has been sick with a cold and when she coughs she throws up but I have been lucky she has only thrown up at her Dads house this week!
2. Ashlys 2 best friends got in school suspension last friday for fighting and Ash was not involved!!
3. Only 2 more soccer games for the fall season!!
4. Aaron answered my phone call today!
5. I dont have to work tomorrow!
6. We get to go to the U game on Saturday!
7. I remembered to buy dryer sheets at the grocery store today so when i do laundry tomorrow my cloths will not be staticy!!
8. Kayt only has to do five pages of homework everyday while she is off track!(That was not really a thankful thing!)
9. My mom is bringing me and Lauren a present to Ashlys soccer game on Saturday!!
10. Chad!
Okay my list is kind of crazy but I do know I have the 3 best kids in the world and a great family. So even when I feel like everything is not going my way I always know that part of my life does not change! (Wow very sappy!)

3 comments:

Liesl said...

You are getting sappy in your old age.

Whitney said...

I agree with Liesl, next thing you know you will be putting sappy love songs on your blog.

Ashly said...

GAG!!!!!!!!