Monday, October 6, 2008

Pimples???

Are you kidding me?? Am I 13 or am I 31? Why am I getting zits? I really do not understand! I looked up why adults get zits. It said the main reason is usually stress. I dont have any stress so I really do not understand! I think I am not watching the political channel on tv anymore and Im not talking to Josh any more. Maybe that will help? But this is sick! I look like I am on drugs or somthing! This might be a good reason to call in sick to work tomorrow. Im sure my boss will understand!Yesterday I came home from dinner at my parents and Chad was at my house when we got here and he brought me flowers! What a nice boyfriend! My first thought was what did you do wrong and I made the mistake of saying it out loud! He got a little angry and told me he was glad that I appreciate him! I really do appreciate him! He is great. He puts up with me and the 3 monsters! He always helps me keep my house clean, he buys me dinner all of the time, and he is my bestfriend! I think I better keep him around!!


9 comments:

g&gjohns said...

Wow, flowers, I think you had better be nice to Chad.

I hate to tell you the pimples are never ending.

Monsters, I don't think so.

NICOLE said...

I vote Yes for chad too. and I get zits all the time. but mine probably are some weird diseased zits, not just regular ones.

By the way, I think your zits are your payback for telling me that i am a nerd because i have braces and i am a sophomore just like kalin!!!

Jill Johnson said...

I always break out really bad when I am first pregnant. I am just saying?

As for Chad, he is a keeper. Germ freak and all.

Liesl said...

I can't believe you put pictures of your zits on the internet!!!!!

Whitney said...

I am with Liesl, I cannot believe you put pictures of your zits on the internet, its like a car wreck I can't stop staring. I may have found a new screen saver.

NICOLE said...

Dear boss Jill,
I really did not wish for you to get zits. I just had to post that because I thought It was so funny. It was perfect timing. If it makes you feel any better, I have broke out like crazy this last week. I think we should take a long vacation from life so we can de-stress!!! I love working with you. You really are the best boss. Even if you attack me with staplers!!!

Ashly said...

k a couple things! U dont appreciate me either! I took that disgusting photo and do i get a thank u? NO! Do i get mentioned on ur blog? NO! JK! and about chad GAG! JK! And hes funny and all but if hes going to be stayin around here and doesnt want us sleeping with u guys in the future then he better stop telln us that et is going to come and eat us! and one more thing! U ATTAK NICOLE WITH STAPLERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ashly said...

o ya! I am not a monster!!!!!! ROAR!!!!! JK!

Liesl said...

Update your blog so I don't have to look at that picture anymore!!!