Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ashly is 12!!!!

Ashly turned 12 on September 4. We just had her party with her friends on Friday night.

She wanted to go up to the canyons and roast hot dogs and marshmellows so that is what we did! I was really worried because I have never started a fire before but we invited Chad to help. We really were not sure he knew how but then my Mom reminded me that if he was an Eagle Scout he would have to know!! So it all worked out and I think all of the girls had a good time. 7 twelve year olds is just to much for me! I am really glad she did not ask for a slumber party!!!

When it was time to get back in the cars and go home Chad had to choose the 3 girls that were the cleanest to ride with him!! Someday he will realize it is impossible to have a clean car with children!!!

4 comments:

Ashly said...

Amen!!!!(about the clean car thingy!)

Liesl said...

Chad was an eagle scout????

Jill Johnson said...

Poor Chad. I saw in intervention for a guy that had OCD really bad, I thought about Chad.

I decided 12 year old girls are way worse that 12 year old boys!!

Megan said...

Parties with fires are the best! It made me almost cry to read that Hanna wanted to go to FHE if Venna was going to be there.