Sunday, August 19, 2007

Un-Thankful Thursday (things my mom wont let me touch or do!)

1.reality tv that my mom doesnt stop watching and wont let me watch
2.puppy chew toys that Cleo doesnt use ,instead she uses our fingers
3.microwave that my mom only uses to make popcorn for herself and us kid casuines(shes finally has given up cooking!)
4.laptop that my mom doesnt let me use
5.shoping on line but wont buy us more than kid casuines
6.Holli at beaty school is a lie she still hates her hair (jk)
7.Einstiens that my mom sleeps through
8.I-pod home that she doesnt let me use instead she makes me use a cd in the dvd player
9.school that my mom only likes because were at school instead of ruining the house
10.avery un-patient boyfriend
-Ashly

3 comments:

jill said...

Wow you are a very angry ten year old!!! By the way how many new outfits did you just get? And you have never even eaten a kid cuisine, you are too picky!!! I still love you!

Jill Johnson said...

Now Now you two can't we all just get along? Maybe the un-patient/patient boyfriend could step in and referee.

Liesl said...

For someone who has a birthday coming up, you sure aren't being very nice!!!