Monday, August 13, 2007

The pool






Going to the pool is our favorite thing about living in Draper! The pool is one minute from our house and we spend every extra minute we have there. We still have not gotten Chad to go swimming with us yet but he will have to at some point! Ashly has finally gotten brave enough to go off the high dive this year. Kayt has learned how to do a back flip in the pool. Hanna has only had 1 good fight with another baby in the pool. Last year she pushed a little boy in and I thought his Mother was going to kill poor Hanna. I really think Hanna likes going to the pool for the snack bar but either way we all love it and we all have great tans!!!

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Hey, I love your new template. I am also glad to see a new post. Do you know how much trouble I am in for the bald spots post? Apparently A didn't think it was very funny. I did.

Liesl said...

No wonder your kids are sick! Hanna is totally gulping down the water! Cute picture though!