Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Missing my kids!



My kids are with their Dad. They have been there since Sunday. Cleo and I are missing them like crazy! As crazy as they drive me when they are gone the house is way too quiet. No Ashly telling me there is nothing to do. No Kayt telling me Ashly is being mean. No Hanna following me around telling me she wants a drink and her sisters will not let her play with them. By this time tomorrow night I will probably be looking forward to next Sunday when they go back to their Dads! It is amazing how much you can love your kids and take them for granted. You have no idea till you have to spend time away from them!

7 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I bet it is so hard to have them gone. Last night was fun. Chad is awesome. I can see why you like him so much. I am glad I got to meet him. Thanks for updating your blog.

Lani said...

I want to see a picture of him. Everyone talks about him and I like to have a face behind the name. I am looking forward to seeing the picture of Aaron. Also, you are so brave to have a dog I don't think I could do it. It is sometimes good to have our kids gone for a while it makes you appreciate them so much more. I miss mine so much.

Liesl said...

When could my kids go to their dads so I could start appreciating them??? Just kidding! I dare you to put a picture of you and Chad on your blog!

Jill Johnson said...

Where is your Thankful Thursday? I'm so waiting

Johnson Kids said...

poor little mrs. jacobson i mean jill. all of her kids r growing up.

Lani said...

We are all waiting for the bald spot picture. Don't be scared of Aaron. He's says you are too in love to take time to put the picture on.

AJ said...

Jill I decided this one time you can post the picture, but you have to do it with the list of Reasons why I like Aaron.