Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cleo





This is our new member of our family! After alot of Ashly's list making we decided on naming her Cleo. I wasn't home when the kids came home and saw her for the first time but Savana said they were so excited and couldnt believe how little she was. Hanna called me at work and told me I needed to come home because there was a puppy at our house and she couldnt believe it. The kids have made a bed in every room for her just in case she is tired and they have all taken their turn at taking her outside for the bathroom. Aaron told my mom he doesnt think I really know what I have gotten myself into. I think he is probably right but my kids are so happy so it will all be worth it! We took our first trip to a Petco tonight. We took the puppy with us and she only pee'd on Kayt once! We left with a bed for her and at least ten toys. When we got home she really didn't care about any of them she just wanted to play with a piece of crumpled up paper! Well Thanks Jill for letting us have her. We promise to take good care of her!

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

She is so cute! You will be just fine, but don't let her chew on paper! Just Kidding. We will have to let Chester and Cleo play this weekend.

Liesl said...

She is cute! (and I am not a dog person!) Cruz is so mad now because he wants a puppy. I shouldn't have showed him the pictures!