Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We have heat!!!

Our furnace went out on Friday night. I didnt want to have to pay the weekend price to have a servicer come out, so we just dressed warm used our fire place and turned the oven on alot!! My mother is the best Mom ever. She helped me find someone to come out today and they did not charge a fortune and they did not even ask me if I was married!! It was great!! I really owe my Mother and my big sister this week. Whenever I am near a nervous break down they are always there to listen to my whine!!! Thanks Mom and Big Sister!!!

2 comments:

NICOLE said...

Your the employee of the month!!?? Where have I been? You should wear one of Hanna's crowns to work everyday. Also, would you like me to decorate your desk again? This time, I could use some festive employee of the month decorations??? Im sure Megan would love to help me!!!

Liesl said...

You should wear Hanna's crown!! I'm sure Nicole will make sure you have a great month!