Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate Mondays!

Today I had to take Hanna back to school. I have not made her for for one month because my other kids were off track. We all got up this morning and got ready, she didnt ask where anyone was going so we did not tell her. Ashly snuck her back pack to the car. Then she said am I going to Sharons? I said no not today and then all HELL broke loose. She started kicking in her seat and screaming. Yelling that I had lied to her. I never lied to her I just did not tell her anything! We got to the school and she freaked out. The director was at her desk and just shook her head and opened the door for us. When we got the the class room she was holding on so tight and screaming. I could tell by the look on the teachers face Hanna had not been missed!!! The teacher took her and tried to go back to reading the story to the other well behaved kids. I waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes and went back and peeked into the class room. She was still crying but sitting on the teachers lap listening to the story. I called the director when I got to work and she said she was sitting having her morning snack and had stopped crying! What the heck is wrong with her?????

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

You make life to good! She just loves you and loves to be with her momma! You are so mean.

Liesl said...

She just wants every day to be Friday!