Sunday, January 18, 2009

What is going on??

Just this week 2 people I know quite well have decided to get divorced. I have spent alot of time with one of the families kids this week and I am shocked how resiliant kids are? They talk about it like it is just something normal! I remember when I was going through this and how my kids never talked about it in front of me because they were afraid of making me cry!! We joked about what would happen if my parents got divored and who would get custody of Holli? But thank heavens there are happy people and will stay together forever! I think Holli is safe and G & G will stay together forever with her living with them too! It seems like right now divorce is the cool thing to do??? I am so confused! I would never wish this on my worst enemy! I talked to my friend who has just decided to get divorced and she really has the idea that things will be so much better as soon as she is out! Those were her words! What a weird mentality! When I talked to her tonight she was not sad at all. Well enough sad and sappy stuff!! Update on Hanna going back to school-- She is re-enrolled and has to go back next Monday! She does not know this yet so if you see her please do not tell her!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

You are so mean to Hanna. don't make her go back. If i lived there, I would have her. I know what you mean about the divorce crap. A good friend of ours told us yesterday they are separated. Crazy! After going through it with you I have decided that there isn't anything uglier. Holli could come live with me.

NICOLE said...

Where would I go if my parents got divorced?? Maybe I could live with you!!???

Liesl said...

Holli could live with me again. Free haircuts all around!

jill said...

Hair cuts are never free!! I pay alot for my hair cuts. How much did you pay her for your last cuts?