Monday, January 5, 2009

Hanna wins!


So as many of you know I have been having a constant battle with Hanna about going to school. She only goes one day a week and she is a nervous wreck on Sunday because she knows what the next day is. I tried telling her I would go with her and I would help her make some friends and maybe we could have them come over and play at our house. She told me she does not need any friends and she would not let them play with her toys either! She is just mean!!! Well this morning I got up and got ready for work. She woke up and noticed that I was obviously going to work. She looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen and said "Mom please dont tell me it is Monday?" She looked so sad and so scared. I couldnt take her to school. Both of my other kids love other kids and loved preschool. What in the heck is wrong with her?? She is so cute and she is lucky she is!!!!

4 comments:

NICOLE said...

She is too cute. I couldn't tell her no either.

Liesl said...

No candy bars for her!

Whitney said...

You blogged. You just wanted an excuse to sluff work. Blame on the darling kid.

g&gjohns said...

Hanna won! I think she gets this from her mother. Ask your Dad how many times he had to take you to school crying.