Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years




So New Years was not so exciting. No kids and all we did was stay home. Holli and her new boyfriend did stop by for a minute and Sini really does not talk very much and we all know Holli is extremely outgoing (ya right!) so it was quite the lively evening. I did have to take some pictures so I would remember the excitment!! So here they are. By the was I like Jill have decided to not post the New Years resolutions but I will say publicly that one of my goals is to NOT get married this year!!! I have decided that all men are too much work and drama! I will remain single for the entire year of 2008. Please Aaron and Jill do not call and ask questions because I will not answer them!!

3 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

You are so mean to poor little Chad. Do you even think of his feelings or wants? You are selfish. Just kidding! I will leave you alone about it but I can't speak for Aaron.

Liesl said...

You know resolutions are meant to be broken!! Did you take that picture of you and Holli yourself?

Liesl said...

Maybe I would if my computer would stop rejecting me. Cruz