Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hanna is 3!!!






Happy Birthday Hanna Fay!!! I cant believe my baby is 3. I feel extremely old today. Well here are the highlights of the crazy day---


1. Pick up 2 birthday cakes because Hanna had to have a Dora cake and a pink one. She is so spoiled.

2. Stop at Target to get the birthday present! (Im just like my mother and dont really plan ahead!)

3. 1pm Chuck E Cheese!! I really thought Sunday afternoon would be a slow time but no every white trash person with 3 teeth chose to go the same time as we did!!! It was still fun and maybe we just fit in I dont know!!!

4. 3:30 Make it home just in time for a short nap befor the next party.

5. 5pm Moms house for dinner and pink cake. It was quite the event. Chad came and Lauren and Tyson and Jason and Nicole. My dad took alot of pictures with the new camera so Im sure he will have them ready for the calander Jill if you want them!!

6. 7pm Home at last. I got home and layed on the couch in front of the TV and watched Family Guy! I am exhausted.

Hanna had a great day. She only threw a few temper tantrums. Kayt had a rough day. Its always hard to watch your sister get a ton of new things and you get nothing!!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Holy Hannah!!!! I can't believe she is 3. And for your list, You win!! Kayt is still as buff as ever, and hannah looks so cute in her outfit. I am so proud of you you had 3 posts since I checked your blog last, what's up?

Megan said...

I'm gald Hanna got her Dora doll. Whenever I go to Chuck E Cheese's I feel like I just walked into Mexico.

Liesl said...

Hanna will be going to the prom before you know it!! Your pictures are cute. I have missed out on Chuck E Cheese! Maybe I should take my kids so they can get some culture. Happy Birthday Hanna!!!

Liesl said...

You're a nut!!!!!