Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 habits

So I was tagged by my sister in law to post 6 habits then I have to tag 4 people. I am against this but I have nothing else to blog about so here you have it Jill!!
1. I bite my nails and have past that to all 3 of my kids.
2. I pick my lip when I am nervous or mad and I have past that to Hanna but she does not know when to stop so she always has a bloody lip!!
3. I dont watch TV in bed but I have to read to fall asleep. Ashly laughs at me because sometimes I wake up with the book on my face!
4. I have road rage problems. I seem to say alot of bad words when I drive at other drivers if they are not driving the way I would like them to drive!
5. My worst habit is having to go to the mall at least once a week. I am always afraid I will miss a sale at the Gap or American Eagle. One lady at the Gap knows my name that is pretty bad!
6. I cant drive home without talking on the phone to Liesl or Aaron. Everyday I call them both at about 5pm. I know they both think "Oh great Jill is driving again and calling to talk about nothing!"

Ok now I am tagging Megan, Liesl, Cruz, and Ashly. So you better get on it!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Thanks! I wondered why we usually hear from you about 5:00.

Liesl said...

At least you talk when you call and not just sit there and expect me to talk the whole time! (Like someone else in our family)

Liesl said...

Time to update champ!

Ashly said...

Thanks for taggingme,mom!!!(NOT!!!)
Who am I sapposedto tag, every one has been taggedalready. Thanks for nothing. And when your driving you dont just get mad you get furios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!