Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Ranch!!!






Its our annual 4th of July reunion!!! I have to work on the 4th so my parents decided to take my kids with them until I can come up on Friday night!!! I cant believe they took Hanna with them. Hanna was crying when they left. Ashly text me and said she was doing ok! I gave her a box of fruit snacks and told her just to eat them the whole way there!!! I hope she minded me! My Dad looked like he was going to kill one of them so I hope I still have 3 kids when I get to Vernal! I cant wait to get there for the water fight. It will be great!!! Chad is not coming with me. He decided he does not have family obligations yet! Here are some pictures I have from last year. By the way Lauren I know you read my blog and you are missing out!!! I cant wait till the motorcycle race next year!!!!

6 comments:

NICOLE said...

I love that all the little girls and jason have life jackets on in that picture.

Lauren said...

haha Jill you're funny. I'm sad to be missing out this year. Not really for the motorcycle race, but definitely for the water fight. I wish I could be there with all of you guys and the kiddos! And you are right-I DO read your blog. So keep updating it so I know what's going on with your life while I'm gone. PS your invitation is in the mail as of Monday so be on the lookout!

g&gjohns said...

I wish Chad would have seen you defending the bowery at the water fight. He would have been proud. By the way Hanna was perfect on the way to Vernal as were the other two girls...Perfect...perfect...perfect Hi was a test!!!

Ashly said...

Updat ur blog!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Tell Chad to quit being such a wimp and enjoy the family adventures. On our first family adventure while we were dating we went to Lake Powell and my dad made Bill sleep under the dining table in the house boat. Could be worse Chad-they probably would let you have a bed.

Ashly said...

Im going to say this one more time before i beat ur but!!! And remember, i do live with u sadly!!! JK!!! BUT UPDATE UR BLOG!!! AND LET ME AND NICOLE HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!