Friday, May 30, 2008

Poop at the pool!

So today was my day off so I decided we needed to go to the Draper pool and buy our season pass to get the summer started! We had 3 extra kids with us and we were ready for a great day! I took my beach chairs and my Fablehaven book and we were ready for a good few tanning hours by the pool. When we got there they told us of all the new rules about swimming diapers. Which I thought were great. Hanna did not need one because she is three and potty trained. There was only probably ten people there because it is still a little cold but we basically had the pool to ourselves. There was a family of about ten that did not look like normal people that go to the pool. None of the little boys had swimsuits on. They had gym shorts on. There was a boy that was a little bigger than Hanna. We got there at about 5 pm and at 6 they made everyone get out of the pool. At first I thought it was a normal break but then all of the life guards were all looking in the pool right where Hanna and this other little white trash boy were playing. They then pulled out this giant machine and some net things. They started scooping out poop from the pool! SICK!!!! I grabbed Hanna and checked her and made sure she had not done it. Thank goodness she didnt. I now wonder if I should not of bought a season pass. I am not going through this every time we go to the pool. Last year all of those people got sick from kids pooping in the pool. I think all kids under age 5 should have to wear somthing that it can not get out of. I also think if you are not wearing proper swimming wear you should not be let in the pool. Am I over reacting??? I dont think Hanna would have an accident. She is really good. The only time she has an accident is when she does not want to go to daycare and she does it right when we get there so I can see that she did it. I would not be mad if they made the rule of all kids have to wear them because it is SICK!!!! I think if it happens again I am going to get my money back and never go to a public pool again! SICK!!! I am so glad I did not get in the water. I made all of the kids that were with me take a shower when we got home and Hanna had two!!! SICK SICK SICK!!!!

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

Sick!!! Sick!!! Sick!!! I like seeing you at work everyday too. It has been a "GREAT" time. Im glad it wasn't hanna who pooped in the pool.

Jill Johnson said...

I think it was Hanna. My Mom told me about all those new rules there! That is crazy!

Whitney said...

Jill, I just want you to think of the people who have feet that go to the pool. Now that is sick.