Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving already???

I cant believe Thanksgiving is already here!! This year has gone by so fast! Well here is a few of the things I am thankful for.....

My great 3 girls
Chad
My Mom and Dad
My Brothers and Sisters
Getting to have my kids for the entire day on Thanksgiving
Getting to have my kids on Halloween when it wasnt my year!
Dog cloths
In-n-out
People that are nice when I back into their car with my car
That my sister is a hair stylist
Not going shopping early on Friday morning

Thats enough for this year! Before I know it Christmas will be here. Not sure I am ready for that!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this, love to visit your blog Body Piercing Classes Online

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.