Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank You Holli!!!

We all needed some work done on our hair so our hair dresser came right over to our house!! This is all of the hair she cut off! This is Hanna telling us there was no way she was getting anything done to her hair!
When I got home from work Ash asked me if it would be ok if she invited her friend over to get some color and a haircut. So sure enough we had some extra kids to get some work done too!!! I think our hair dresser thinks we are kinda crazy to have the neighbors over for work too!! Ash talked us into letting her get bangs. She was very excited for the finished product and went right to bed because she was so excited to go to school tomorrow!



Kayt got an A line cut kinda like mine! She was thrilled to finally get what she wanted!! I just got my grey covered. I was very sad when Holli told me it was time to start using the grey cover instead of just normal color!! I think that means i really am getting very old!!


Sometimes getting your hair done is quite painful. Ash cried a little and screamed a little! Holli told her beauty is painful but I think Ash needs a few more painful hair colors before she really believes!!


Well this has been a very exhausting night for all of us so Goodnight!




7 comments:

NICOLE said...

Maybe your gray is showing more because you prank call people while they are working!!! Kayt and Ash's hair is way cute!!

Megan said...

Can Holli come to our house?

Liesl said...

I love Ashly's bangs! I had to use the gray color too. I think Holli just tells us that to make us feel bad.

g&gjohns said...

I wish Holli could come to my house. I even pay in advance. Cute hair cuts. Be glad Hanna does not want to get into the beauty thing. In a few years you will have your hands full of lipstick, makeup, fingernails and hairdo's.

karla said...

Probably the lighting helped Holli do such a great job! Cute kids and dos. Talented Holli. Notice, your mother said nothing about covering gray...she is so lucky to have none to cover!!!

Ashly said...

I look so sexy in those pictures!! My hair is even sexier then edwards!!! NOT!!!! :-P

Ashly said...

i did not scream and cry!!!!!! I was just actually reading ur blog and i did not cry!!!! I was sick of sitting with hair dye in my hair yes but i didnt cry!!! That was u when we all told u were getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!