Friday, August 22, 2008


Here are the pictures of the first day of school finally!!! Dont they look so happy! Here are some pictures of my kids at Tyson and Laurens wedding. The picture of the hill was a windmill farm on the way to Frezno. It was really cool. It really was the only cool thing on that long drive!!! The wedding was great just very far away. We are all so happy to have Lauren in our family now and so glad the wedding is over!!! I cant believe the summer is almost over and the cold weather is almost here!! I am not ready for that yet! We have not been to the pool enough yet!!! I am going to really try to be better at updating my blog! I promise Andy!!!!


3 comments:

Liesl said...

Cute pictures! Why do you have "Edward Freakin Cullen" as your picture by your name? That is sooo Ashly.

jill said...

The little brat hacked into my blog! I cant figure out how to take it off! My laptop screensaver says Mrs. Edward Cullen and I cant take it off either!

NICOLE said...

I am so glad you finally updated your blog. I bet you wish you were eating some fortune cookies right now!!!!