Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Disneyland






So we survived our trip to Disneyland!!! It went as well as expected. We took Chad with us and he is still talking to me so that is great!!! We left on Wednesday and spent the night at Aarons and then went to California on Thursday. I think Kaytlyn and Olivia had the best time out of anyone. They love just being together and talking non stop! We didnt loose any of the kids this time. We did have a few close calls with Carter though. Every time we would turn around Carter was missing. Hanna really missed being home. But if you ask her if she had fun she says yes if that means anything! I think Hanna is not going on another trip until she is 15. Here are some pictures from the trip.

6 comments:

Liesl said...

Hanna doesn't look like she is having fun! She is such a happy child! I am glad Chad is still talking to you. A trip to Disneyland is a true test!!!

NICOLE said...

i love it when you update your blog. jason is still alive and acted like nothing is wrong...thats just jason. i swear im going to have a heart attack by time im 23. i went to leave my appartment last night and my car was dead because someone left the light on inside. i almost had a break down. i thought i was going to be stuck in ephraim forever! but i got it fixed at 1:30 in the morning so im okay now!

Jill Johnson said...

I can't wait to blog about Hanna. She was truly entertaining. My dog is sick too. I think it is verves. That is the only thing that makes sense.

Rachel said...

I am so jealous! I've never been to Disneyland, and I'm 15 already!

(Rachel Johnson by the way)

Megan said...

I fell like EVERYONE is going to Disneyland but me...(I'm crying). I think Venna would cry at the happiest place on earth, too.

Ashly said...

Mom, Dont forget to put my name on my sack lunch for tommorow. The only reason Im writing this is because dad finally fixed the internet!!:~> Oh and mrs. Presley said you could bring Hanna as long as she stays out of the way. I say LEAVE HER AT HOME!!!!!! OR AT THE ZOO!!