Thursday, July 26, 2007

Way harder than I thought!

So I showed my kids Jills blog and they said lets do this mom it will be fun. It is alot harder than I thought. I called Jill she said to download your pictures onto your computer. Well after a half hour of looking for a cord that looked like it went with my camera I still have no idea how to get a picture on the blog or even on my computer for that matter! So I have to say thanks to Jill for making my kids think you are wonder mom and their dumb mom cant even get the pictures on the computer. I give up I am going to bed!!!!!

3 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

If your camera has a card and your printer has a port it makes it really easy. I am so glad I can look at your blog every day. Teach Ash how to post.

Hey Mrs. Jenson or whatever your last name is now. this is carter. tell chaad peace (:

Liesl said...

Just face it, Jill is a wonder mom and you'll never be as good as her!! Just kidding!!

Lani said...

Jill I still have no idea how to do that either. Good thing Jill knows how to get on my blog and post pictures from her house. She is so good at making me look good.